Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ouch! and double Ouch!

Ouch! Guess this is what I get for opening my big mouth, ha ha! C(our Pastor's wife) and I were just talking about how the 8th grade boys are going through that "clumsy phase" as we watched her son and his classmates stumble across the football field and I laughingly joked that some of us still haven't grown out of that phase and what do you know....yep yesterday as we were heading out in the lovely rain and cold to get Mr. C from the lovely early out day of school I turn around to help Monster down the stairs and I end up taking the express way down! It took me a few seconds to compose myself and finish loading the girls (who thankfully both stayed upright unlike their clumsy caregiver!) loaded into the car only to realize that not only did I have one very sore bottom but it was also a very wet one! Thankfully I had thought to wear a jacket and not having time to get the girls out of the car, come back to the house and change, and get them reloaded (also not really wanting to chance those stairs an extra time if I didn't have to!) I tied my coat around my waist so I didn't look even more rediculous than I already felt walking up to the front of the school.
And if that wasn't enough I took the girls on a walk this morning and ended up rubbing two spots raw and to bleeding on my heels! This is just not my week! Ahh well, I suppose it could be worse!
Teddy is on the way to driving me crazy tonight as well. K took the dogs out not 20 minutes ago and he is once again pacing and whining and barking his annoyed bark because we are not jumping at his every command. Casey on the the other hand is being the good dog, must not drive Mommy and Daddy completely and totally crazy, we need one of them around to hand out the treats!

No comments: