Thursday, February 21, 2008

This week has been one of those weeks that I really dislike doing childcare. The kids are crabby because they aren't able to play outside and their regular schedule is disrupted with all the late starts, early dismissals, and cancellations in school with the winter weather, I am cranky because I am cooped up with cranky kids all day and I can't get out of the house for the activities I would like to do and need so I can destress after my day, and I have a family who promised to catch up on their daycare bill this week who has not even mentioned payment to me, so I am forced to send a notice home that unless I receive a payment (not asking for the whole amount mind you, just a payment on the account)by drop off Monday morning that I will suspend childcare. I have NEVER had to do this before in all my years of childcare, but they are so far behind and after weeks, and actually months of empty promises to pay I can't take it any longer. I am just afraid that if/when I suspend childcare they are going to find someone else and I am going to have to eat a large loss. Calgon take me away!!!!!!!!

No comments: