Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wow, it has been a LONG time since I have written! Alot has gone one, real life caught up with me and last week I had a big project I was in on that was alot of fun. I have still been reading others blogs, just not posting on mine, and I saw that Jennifer from 2 Bee's Hive had started a new blog and was offering to "remodel" other people's blogs, so I left her a comment on her design blog, Jenieshell's Design Challenge~click on the button over to the right and it will take you to her blog~and after several emails this is what she came up with! I LOVE it! She has done quite a few blogs now and does a great job using your input and putting something together that suits you and the look you want for your blog. Go and check her out! Thank you so much for all of your hard work Jennifer! I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am SO glad you are happy with your Blog makeover!! I think it looks great!! Now you have to just keep writing so I can learn more about you!! You were a pleasure to work with!! Again glad you LOVE it and don't hesitate to let me know if I can add or change anything for you!!

Take Care

Jen