Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I survived the inlaws visit. Things were a bit tense at times, but I had some good friends and my wonderful hubby to help me out! Saturday he left me with the house to myself! His parents went out to the fair to see his oldest brothers kiddos in the kiddie tractor pull and he took his youngest brother out shooting. I got quite a bit done, and just enjoyed the quiet! It was wonderful!
Yesterday was sort of a slow, blah day. I had seven kids to start with and then one of the Moms was sent home early so by naptime I was down to four. I put some laundry away and got caught up on some more. After the kids left we went out for a little drive and a little bike ride. After that we just crashed on the couch and watched tv. Exciting times lol!
Today has started out well, one of the Moms was told that she didn't have to come in, at least for the first four hours, she may have to go in later, or she may not have to go in at all. I got some more laundry done and I am getting ready to do some painting on the shelf for the kids artwork that I have been working on. I'll post some pictures when it's finished. I really need to post some pictures, I've said I would in other posts just haven't gotten around to it.

No comments: