Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 12
March 13 The road on the way to the first meeting of the new young married couples' Bible Study we are starting with three other couples.

March 14 It was a beautiful day outside and we decided to enjoy some time outside and took the Christmas lights that were left down.


March 15 My old printer died and K went and bought me a new one...so I was able to catch up on my card making!



March 16 This is a rose from one of the flower arrangements from the last funeral at church. The flowers were wilting and a couple of the ladies pulled the roses that were in good shape yet and gave one to each of the ladies that were at church or whose husbands were there.




2 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey girl, my dashboard is so clogged up with stuff... I keep missing your posts. I'm going to have to add you to my blogroll so I can stay caught up!

I love the candle pic! I have one like that in b/w that I bought from a guy many years ago at an art show (back when we were a family of 3). :)

Brandi said...

Oh, and thanks for your sweet comment and for checking on me. Blah... yesterday was a bad day. I'm not sick everyday anymore, but I'm still having some pretty icky days. Hopefully it'll be better soon. Last time I was nearly 20 weeks before I finally stopped getting sick. Whew, only 6 more weeks to go...