Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Change

Ok so I decided that it was time for a change. No longer can I stand to look at the unoriginal title to my former blog. I needed something different, something that doesn't say hello I am boring and can not think of anything more original. My blog will still be about the same things, just hopefully updated more often. Tonight K is at a meeting at church so as soon as I get off this thing I will park myself in front of the tv and watch the Amazing Race and stitch on my patriotic piece. I am determined to get this finished in a small amount of time, I really want to move on and work on my oriental piece that is going to be a thank you to S and B and the girls, but if I do that this one will get put on the side and not get done by its due date. And this one is a MUST finish!
K worked on our Awana Grand Prix cars last night. I think mine should be good, now just to get it painted and the sticker on. If I can figure out how to get pictures posted on here soon I will post one of it when it is done.
Speaking of pictures I got some cute ones this weekend at Grandma's Easter dinner and today of a couple of the daycare kids. I would love to be able to share those too. Well, the stitching is calling so off I go.

No comments: