Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Beautiful days and yucky colds

Blech! I have come down with the cold that all the daycare kids have been ever so generously sharing around. Yesterday I was just miserable, today I am just tired!
I have gotten a little bit of stitching done on my patriotic piece and am now catching up on a few things that I didn't get done over the weekend and Monday with hubby home. It was good to have him home, but he can really throw off the routine! Ahh well, I am doing pretty good on catch up today. Besides, he did get the Christmas lights taken down and I didn't have to go out in my miserability and help!
Sounds like it is going to be a BEAUTIFUL day today so I hope I can get the kiddies out at least for a little bit. Will have to see how I feel. Maybe I can nap with the little monsters for a bit......

No comments: