Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Frustration

Another rainy day today. Kind of a bummer that I can't get the kids out to play, but I do like seeing it rain, makes me feel kind of cozy and all I want to do is curl up with a blanket and stitch or read.
I have gotten the last soldier done on my patriotic piece and now am working on the last little section of flag. I can't wait until it is finished! In other good stitching news I won a big lot of kits off ebay yesterday. I believe it has 16 different kits. Some really small and some bigger. Two are Care Bears. I can't wait to get them in the mail!
I got some good pictures of the Awana Grand Prix, as well as some cute pictures of one of my daycare kids, and a couple pictures that my dad wanted me to take. But......for some reason my camera will not accept my memory card. It shows me a warning that says this card can not be used. ARGH!
K is looking at finding a new one, still has me worried that it will happen again.... I lost around 100 pictures! Ugh!

No comments: