Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question

Have you ever been asked to do model stitching?
Did you do it? If so, what was your compensation? (money, stash,
etc.) If not, why not?
If you haven't done it, if you were asked would you? Why or why
not?
I have never done any model stitching and I don't think that I would if I was asked. I do my stitching as a relaxation kinda thing, and for fun, and wouldn't want to turn it into work. Besides the fact that I don't do well with deadlines and stitching as I only get to stitch here and there with the kids here and if we have anything going on in the evenings there goes my stitching time as well. Also I don't feel confident enough in my stitching, I think I would have a panic attack and have to start over or redo things wayyyyyy too many times. Giving a project as a gift is one thing, I just don't think I could handle the pressure.

No comments: