Monday, April 18, 2005

I'm Tired.

I finished up all the cross stitches on Home of the Brave, my patriotic piece, on Friday night. I also got the backstitching done one the helicopter and the two planes, now just need to get the stars done and then I can work on the wording.
It was a long weekend, I didn't get to bed until midnight or after all weekend so today I am really dragging. Trying to get laundry done too. And in a phone call with the inlaws last night we found out that they are coming up for my father in law to speak at a church about an hour/hour and a half away and they want to stay with us Thursday night, leave for his brother's house sometime on Friday, and then come back Sunday night after church and stay with us and leave for home on Monday morning. Not so bad, I just feel like nothing I do is right when my mil stays at our house, can't clean well enough, cook well enough, nothing. But of course if you knew my mil she is like supermom, she sews, she cooks, she crochets, she bakes, and don't get me wrong I love her to death, we are just not made to live in the same house lol! It is going to be a busy week too so hopefully things will all just sort of slide into place.
Well, must go and check the little monster's daiper and switch some laundry. Hopefully I can post a picture of a finished Home of the Brave soon!

No comments: