Friday, December 09, 2005

4:30 A.M.??? Am I crazy???

Where has the week gone????? Let's see, a quick recap of my week, Monday work and then we helped get things ready for the Awana store, Tuesday was work and then get my Awana Counsel Time message ready, Wednesday was work and then Awana, Thursday was work and then prayer meeting, and today is work and possibly a trip to Wal Mart. It all depends on how things look for K on the work front. There is a possibility that he may have a pretty full day at work as one trailer is only about half way done as of yesterday and it needs to go out tomorrow.
Wednesday I was soooooooo nervous, but I made it through my little public speaking experience with Awana Counsel time. I am SO glad that it is over! It was a bit more fun the second time around as I kind of knew what to expect, but it still isn't something I really want to do again in a big hurry!
This morning the alarm went off at the lovely hour of 4:30 and dragged myself out of bed and took K into work and then headed off to meet a group of friends at the local fitness center to check out their morning workout. When they found out that I had been taking K into work some they said instead of going back to bed (and then only getting twenty minutes or so of sleep making me pretty cranky and more tired) that I should come and work out with them. I wasn't so sure, but I really did enjoy myself! And the timing works out perfectly! If I have to take K in I can and then head out to the fitness center and get an hour or so work out in, come home, grab a shower, and be ready for the kiddos to come! I have been much more awake, surprisingly!! And I have found that I have alot more energy today! I think it is going to become a habit! It is nice to have the group to go with too, much to easy just to go back to bed if no one is there waiting for me! We even have a name for our little group, LOFT, Ladies Of Faith and Training. I just need K to go check out membership options for me. If we go through his company they will pay quite a bit, but he has to go three times a week, and it doesn't count if it is just me. Not that he would mind going, but three times a week is pushing it a bit for him with the schedule he has had lately. Hopefully I can go with him too, Monster's mom came and got her early and the rest of the crew should be leaving around four or four thirty. Yay for early Fridays!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

I've been getting up at 4 or 4:30 just because I can't sleep.. I don't know how people get up early and WORK OUT!!! But if it works for you - I'm amazed and envious of your super powers!!!