Friday, December 30, 2005

Another project

Well I have finished 17 scarves and gotten a start on number 18, but that just wasn't enough for me lol. Besides having two latch hook projects up in the closet that I haven't finished, two counted cross stitch projects that I have started and are still sitting waiting to be finished (not to mention the countless other kits and patterns that I have waiting to be started), the tote bag for myself from the cotton yarn that I am halfway finished with, and the one for my Mom that I haven't started yet, I have decided to start another project. Ok, so it was highly suggested that I start another project. My husband's middle brother is getting married in July and MIL suggested that I cross stitch a wedding announcement for them......ok so I am a glutton for punishment and I found one to start. It is Love Wedding Record by Creative Accents. I will get a picture to post soon, I still have to download pictures from Christmas yet! Here's to hoping I can get everything finished and not go crazy from overload!!!!

No comments: