Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I know I know I have been a bad, bad blogger. We never seem to run out of things to do around here, just time to get them all done in! Last weekend we had our Family Camp/Outdoor Service/Baptism/Back to School Picnic. It was alot of fun! We didn't camp~it was a whole five miles from our house~kind of takes the fun out of camping, plus neither one of us were really in the mood,and our tent did have a puncture hole in the bottom that K really didn't have time to fix. We went out to the campground Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights to hang around the campfire and such though. Friday and Saturday nights the T family and N and S camped out and Sunday night PM,C,M, and one of their friends camped out so we sat and relaxed and visited and had a good time. On the way out to the service Sunday morning we saw two deer, one a mother deer and the other a fawn. The little fawn had little white spots on it's side, looked almost like Bambi lol. Well, I am off to post a few pictures of our weekend and then soon I will be back to write a little more. Been thinking alot and just need to write some stuff out and get it out of my head.....

No comments: