Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I found this over at Mix'd Equally, apparently it's Speak Like a Pirate day or something like that......thought it looked like fun so here are my results.



My pirate name is:


Mad Dog Flint



Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

3 comments:

hollibobolli said...

oh no - I finally get back, get on the computer and that face over there seeing you're depressed made me so sad!!!

hollibobolli said...

depressed.. now confused? I'm home this afternoon. If you have my home number still - call it. I'm on cell phone lockdown, but I'm just sitting here waiting for the death of a mouse!!

hollibobolli said...

My new name is "almost a pirate" name.

Where are you? Are you okay???