Monday, September 18, 2006

Well, finally, an introduction to the next set of pics that I told you about a few days ago....so amazingly enough on a Tuesday night a couple of weeks ago K and I were spending a night at home with nothing to do and I had decided to go to bed early. It was around 9:30 and I was just dozing off a bit while K was downstairs on the computer when the phone rang. In a fog I answered and it was PM, he asked what kind of hours K and I would be working that Thursday and if we would be able to go to a Twins game with them! I talked to Monster's Mom and I was able to drop her off at the daycare center at 2 and we left here at 2:30 to head for the game! It was about a three hour drive for us to go. It was sooooo much fun! Neither K or I had ever been to a professional ball game like that before and we LOVED it! I was a bit nervous with all the people ( I really hate big crowds) there were about 21 thousand people there that night! We got home around 12/1am Friday morning and I got up and worked the next morning, Monster was even here early that morning! K had taken Friday off so he got to sleep in (lucky!). We had lots of fun getting to have a day out with friends and I have to say that I am much more interested in baseball after seeing it played live like that! Soooo here are the pictures!

No comments: