Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What a week! And it's only Tuesday! I am soooooo ready for winter to be over and for summer to get here! We had a BIG winter storm hit over the weekend. We got about a foot of snow and as if that wasn't bad enough we had rain, sleet, and strong winds to go along with it. We cancelled church on Sunday, there was no way we were going to get into that parking lot and the visibility and the roads were not good anyway, so we decided just to be safe to call things off. We ended up spending the weekend with friends and having alot of fun just hanging out watching movies, playing out in the snow, and talking.
There was talk about having church at PM and C's for those in town who wanted to come, but that didn't work out either. We went to get chorus books to take to PM in case it did work out and we had a little incident at church.....I went to take my boots off so I didn't track snow all the way upstairs and K came in behind me and shut the door....on my finger. It is now a pretty color purple and pretty sore. I think it is more sore today than it has been the last couple of days. I posted a couple pictures of that finger and of all the snow and ice that we have gotten in my flickr account.
The worst part is that they say we could be in for more yet. I have heard three to five inches all the way up to another foot or two. UGH! No more! I will keep you all posted.

No comments: