Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Well, here I am again. We had a good Family Camp/ Outdoor Service/ Baptism/ Back to School Picnic two weeks ago. We camped Friday night and spent most of the day Saturday as well as Sunday out at the campground and Nature Center Pavilion. K ended up having a bad time with his allergies and asthma and went in to the dr that Monday. They put him on Prednesone and he was HYPER! He started his meds Monday afternoon and was up until three am talking and then Tuesday he got up at 5:30 and went to work, came home and mowed the lawn~complete with wheelies on the riding lawnmower to impress the kiddos, did the paper route, locked his keys in my car and had to walk two blocks back home to get them, walked the two blocks back to unlock the car, went and picked up his truck that was sitting at church, went to an Elders and Deacons Meeting, came home and midnight and still talked until
3 and then got up at 5:30 the next morning to go to work! I was seriously starting to feel sleep deprived! And of course that was the busiest week all summer with the daycare!
This week is slower. Monster has gone to the daycare center full time as she is going to preschool and I don't do the drive anymore. The big kids started school today and preschool starts on Wednesday at the Catholic school and Thursday at the public school. The Catholic school is three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and the public school is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I will also have one in playgroup on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 12:30 to 2:30. And one in the Early Childhood program that meets Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I'm getting confused just thinking about it! Add to the fact that our school system decided not to do in town bussing so that complicates things a bit more. I am glad that they are back in school though. They were ready to go back too.
Not much more to tell, Awana starts soon, I'm ready for that too. Also the wedding of a good friend in September. I have been trying to sneak some stitching time in here and there. I bought a couple new patterns with the promise that I would finish the wedding sampler for my brother in law and his wife who just celebrated their one year anniversary in July.
I hope that you all are doing well, and I will update more often, the school schedule should allow me a bit more time, but please forgive me if I have a lapse again......it may just be that the kids have finally driven me over the edge lol!

1 comment:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Heidi I am worn out just reading about your schedule.

Joanne