Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm tired!

I am so glad that the weekend and the beginning of this week are over!! It started out well, K went to his Elders' and Deacons' Meeting and I went with C to some non conference basketball games in Wisconsin. K wasn't feeling so well Friday night, but Saturday morning was doing ok. We found out that PM wasn't feeling so well late Friday night either....we are thinking that they had a mild case of food poisonig. They both were feeling better by the middle of the day but by Sunday night K wasn't feeling well again. I think he overdid with the eating on Sunday since he was feeling better. He stayed home Monday and Tuesday from work.
Monday T came here rather than going to school too, he had croup and they were giving him nebulizer treatments and his cough was just so barky yet that his parents sent him here instead. So here I was running upstairs to check on K, taking care of T, and Tater was clingy and needed some extra attention so by the end of the day I was exhausted!
Tuesday I woke up not feelin very well, but I think it was more due to the fact that I had been taking alot of Motrin due to my back pain and pain from my "lovely" monthly cramps. I went to bed early and this morning I have been feeling better. I am still hoping to get a nap before Awana tonight!
We didn't go to the basketball game last night, J was home sick and since I had the boys that was the only game that we would be able to make it to. We are planning to go to the next game on Friday. It is in a town nearby and should be a good game!
Well, laundry is calling again and I need to get these little monkeys to settle in for nap. Laters all!

1 comment:

Andy said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Back Pain