Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I'm posting and it's not Friday lol!

Labor Day weekend was GREAT! K took me shopping and bought me some new tops in a neighboring town and a friend had two boxes of easy piano music that she was getting rid of and gave me the first chance to go through and pick out any that I would like. I came home with one box full! I got alot of "oldies" music...books of hits from the 50's, 60's, and 70's and a few from the 80's and '00's. I think there are a couple of country hits books in there too. One of my favorites has quite a few songs from Disney movies and my favorite...Return to Pooh Corner! Yeah, I'm a big kid!
We survived our first day of preschool for Mr. T and R yesterday. It will be a bit interesting about lunch time. R will be getting off the bus and Mr. T will be getting on at the same time. We will have to do lunch in two shifts. It will be a bit nicer though, I was expecting one bus to come to drop R off and a half hour or so later another one stop to pick Mr. T up. Maybe this will make things a little less hectic.
Awana really begins tonight! We had a club night last week, but no sections were said, it was a get to know you night. I've already promised the girls that they can listen to my sections as I work through the book right along with them, as long as they are doing their sections. They seemed to like that!
Hope you all had a great weekend and are having a great day today!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Sunday!! I have something special for you over on my blog!!!