Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ahh I can't believe it's been so long since I wrote last! I know I keep saying it, but I really need to get better at this! I hate that there is such a long span of time between posts! I just have trouble fitting it all in somedays!

Little Miss is teething again, which makes her my little cling on. I don't get much of anything done when she is like this. It makes both of us a bit cranky.

I've been busy with typing, going to basketball games, Awana, and helping get music together for our new leaders for our youth group. It's been alot of fun, but takes alot of time!

I found out yesterday that I'm going to be an aunt again in September! My brother and his wife are expecting their first child! So exciting! I'm going to be the "favorite aunt"....ok so the only aunt but it works for me lol!

I'm working on pictures; the last of our friend's senior pictures, my brother's wedding reception (they renewed their vows here in Iowa over the summer so the her family and our family could be there), Awana, and the Veteran's Banquet...and some samples of save the date cards for another friend's son who just got engaged! I am loving Elements 9!

Anyway...the lack of posts isn't for not wanting to blog...and I have lots of pictures I want to share!

But now it's time to change the Little Miss' diaper so I'd better be off and running agian.

No comments: