Monday, February 21, 2011

  Wow, my week just got complicated!  The boys basketball team won their game tonight...by one point what a game!...which means they now play on Thursday...when we are supposed to have Prayer Meeting.  So we are in the midst of planning to move Prayer Meeting to tomorrow, Awana on Wednesday, basketball on Thursday!

  We didn't have church yesterday because of the ice, rain, and snow we were getting.  It's already thrown my week off!  But this also means that most of my typing and my Sunday School preparation is done so it should be a little less stressful. 

  I also had the day off today so I caught up on a few corrections that I needed to type for last weeks work and finished with all the laundry and I even got to sit down and do some reading and finally finished a book I've been reading for a while.  It was A Time to Dance by Karen Kingsbury.  It was soooo good!

  But not going to bed until 2am Sunday morning and finally catching up on some of my housework and laundry and the excitement of the basketball game is catching up with me and it's time to go snuggle with the hubby and head off to dreamland.

  Hope you all had a great day!

No comments: