Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Never a dull moment! Kids are fun!

I am feeling bad because I have not been here to blog as much as I would like, but real life has just taken over. Tater is needing a bit more of my time and I'm not complaining, he is so much fun and has gotten quite the little personality! Yesterday the little character jumped off our front porch into one of the bushes! It's not a very big jump or anything but it was funny, I could just see his little gears turning. I was standing in the yard with the other kids and K was sitting on the porch steps and I had just looked over and said "Tater don't even think about it! You come over here and come down the steps" and the next thing I know boing off he jumps into the middle of the bush, looks at K and I and starts to whine a bit! Stinker! I told him I didn't feel too bad for him, I told him not to do it! He wasn't hurt or anything, but he was stuck in the middle of the bush and couldn't get out! Yeah, that's pretty much a normal day around here lately! Tater and his older brother T keep me wondering! I love it!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Kids are a handful. My nephew is 1 1/2 and he's quite a character.

Glad to see you're blogging still. Even though you may not know it you are a truly inspiring gal.

Jen said...

Kids are too funny! Isn't it crazy when we know what they are thinking? Glad you got him out of the bush ok! Maybe next time he'll think twice before jumping!

Nahhh Probably not!