Tuesday, August 09, 2005

just a little rambling

Wow, it is hot today! It sounds like we could get some thunderstorms late this afternoon, hopefully that will cool things off, not make things more humid.
C came over last night for one last visit before he heads off to collge. We were sad to see him leave last night. K gave him his card, which he had decided to put $50 in instead of the $30-40 that I was thinking at the beginning. I was glad to see that, usually he is so picky about money, but since then I have had one drop in scheduled and possibly S after not seeing her all summer on Saturday!
I can definately see the Lord providing for us and working in our lives more than ever before. I just feel this peace too, the peace like I haven't felt in a long long time. Since before all the fuss and trouble with the former church. We are just so thankful that we were lead to Pastor and the church, it has been a wonderful blessing to us!

2 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I love your paasion for working in the vineyard of the Lord.
May you reap as much as you sow.

God bless.

Heidi said...

Wow! Thank you so much for your comments! I made a difficult decision today, one I will most likely blog about later, and in my devotions I definately felt the Lord speaking to me and your comments have encouraged me even more! Thank you!