Thursday, August 11, 2005

Rainy day






Well, here I am again. Having a pretty quiet day today. I had told the kids that I would take them swimming in the big pool out back if they were good, well it has rained all day soooooo there goes that idea. I guess it all worked out as the kids had Dr. appointments in the middle of the morning anyway. I told them that we can get the water color paints out after nap and that seemed to help.

Going to Pastor's house tonight. K is going to work on the keyboard, one of the boys knocked it off the stand and broke something off. There was another piece that had to be sent away to be fixed and that has come back, now they just need to glue a plastic part on or something like that. They need to get it fixed so we can use it for the outdoor service on Sunday.

Music practice on Friday! I can't wait! Two weeks without have been torture! Even though K is taking a break and C is back to school and there will only be a few of us I LOVE it! Practices are almost theraputic too!

Guess there isn't a whole lot more going on around here. This post seems like kind of a let down after yesterdays lol!

No comments: