Friday, November 03, 2006

Last night was a good night! We had practice after prayer meeting and I got to talk to my best friend. We didn't get into anything real deep, but our talks were exactly what I had been missing. All the weirdness that I had felt between us before was gone, I am so happy, I have my best friend back! That helped my mood tremendously I have to tell you! Things are starting to fall back into place. There are still a few loose ends so to say, but I am starting to feel more like myself instead of that depressed person I was a few weeks ago. If I could just get over this silly earache that I have had off and on I would be much better too!
Tomorrow is Ladies' Day Away at church and I can't wait! It is a day where we will just sit and do our crafting; knitting, crochet, cross stitch, scrapbooking, quilting, I think there is even going to be some one stroke painting there. We will have a little time for prayer and a meal and a tour of the new kitchen, but the majority of the time will be for crafting. I am also excited about starting a new project soon! A friend of mine (also my piano teacher) is going to teach me to quilt! I think Monday we are going to go and pick out the fabrics I want to use! I am going to use tomorrow to knit, my Grandma emailed and wants me to knit her a scarf with the eyelash yarn for her to give to her secret pal and she needs it by the end of the month! Well, I also have daycare gifts to make and some knitting of my own to do as well as some cross stitching of a wedding announcement to do so I had best use my time wisely!
Anyway....I'm glad to be feeling some better, but I still hope to catch another certain friend for a phone chat soon! You know who you are!

No comments: