Friday, May 05, 2006

Yesterday was pretty quiet. I took the kids up to church for their playday with K2's kids and helped K2 vacuum the new carpet in the new auditorium ( the carpet installers said they would vacuum, but they didn't) and vacuumed a bit downstairs for her. The kids played really well together, they either ran in the new auditorium (no chairs were set up yet so they had the whole room to just run, they LOVED it!) or watched the big trucks and workers on the highway doing the road construction, again they LOVED it!
We planted my flowers after all the kids left and then threw a frozen pizza in the oven for supper before heading out to church again to set up the chairs. There were about eight of us so it went pretty quickly. K then had Pastor play the piano and sing and stand up at the pulpit and speak a bit so he could start to reconfigure the sound system. All that and some visiting with Pastor only took about an hour, we were home a bit after nine. I tried to watch a bit of ER, but I just couldn't get into it, even with Carter on the show! I ended up falling asleep on the couch while K did some work on the computer.
Tonight is Worship Team practice. I have missed it, I'm glad that we are singing this week! Not sure what the big plans for the weekend are...K has said that he wants to go and find the part he needs for his car, Pastor has asked K to help with a couple projects, and K and I have talked about going to Wal Mart so I can get my hair cut....probably won't get anything accomplished besides house cleaning and Sunday School!

No comments: