Thursday, July 09, 2009

It was all just a dream.....

I have been out of it all day today! I woke up to the most vivid dream, and it felt like my heart was being ripped out! In my dream it seemed like I was in another country, but really I could see our church parking lot and I was sitting on the steps to the Pastor's office with three kids that I didn't know and little Tater.
It seemed that there was some sort of fighting going on or war or something...and as I was sitting on the steps some people that I knew came to check on the children and say goodbye. Before I knew it a helicopter was there and I was supposed to put the kids including my Tater on the helicopter and I just knew that I would never see him again. I was sobbing and begging the men loading the helicopter to let me go along or to somehow keep me in contact with him. I tried explaining that I had him in my daycare since he was born and I just couldn't lose him. I could feel his little arms around my neck, hanging on for dear life as he did not want to leave me either. Just as I should have let him go I woke up.
That dream has hung on to me all day and I just can't shake it. I've been sort of sad and depressed all day over a dream! But it really felt real! Hopefully a good night's sleep tonight will help things look brighter tomorrow!

No comments: