Thursday, July 23, 2009

Still trying to catch up....but I'm making progress!

I feel like the to do list is getting the best of me today! I check one thing off and another gets added! I'm getting alot done, just not as much as I would like! I don't think that there is anything going on tonight, so I should have more time to catch up, I would like to watch The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe tonight...I just finished reading the book and I thought that it would be a good time to watch the movie again. I have also found that there is a big debate over which order the books of the Chronicles of Narnia should be read, I didn't realize it until I bought this book, which has all of the books in one. A friend was looking at it and told me that they were in the "wrong order". I looked more and found a note that says: "...The books are presented here according to Lewis' preferred order.....". I am reading it through in the order that my friend says that I should read it first, the order that corralates with the movies so far and read them in the book's order another time.

My miniature poodle, Teddy, went in for his haircut this afternoon. When he gets back I will post some before and after pictures. We have tried to cut his hair and he growls and bites, but apparently for the groomer he is very good. My Dad even tried wearing a pair of insulated leather gloves once and still ended up with teeth marks on his hand!

I've crossed a couple more things off my list, but don't know how much more I will get done, we are supposed to go out with some friends to the new Mexican restaurant in town. We enjoyed it the other night we went out...it was crowded, but the food was good!

Hope everyone is having a great day! I'd better keep moving or I definately won't get through my list!

No comments: