Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sleepy!

Pretty quiet day around here so far. The girls played nicely so I just let them play for as long as they were getting along. I had them help me make the pigs in a blanket and then we watched a bit of tv as they were cooking.
Last night was the last night of the Prophecy Conference and we had a good time visiting afterwards. After we left the church we headed over to the T families' house as B needed K's help with a project that he is working on. L made chili and fed us since K was out there to help. We finally headed home around midnight. I gave up on the idea of going to the Fitness Center this morning and went back to sleep after K left.
Tonight is the first of two talent nights at Awana. One of the girls in my group wants to play her saxaphone, Amazing Grace is the song she picked, I believe. I am nervous for her as she is more of a shy quiet girl, but I am excited and sure that she will do wonderfully well!
The girls are napping so I think I am going to go and try and close my eyes and relax for a bit while I have the chance.
Big hugs!

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

wow - amazing grace on the sax.. I can't imagine!! enjoy your nap. i miss naptime during the week. WAH!!!!