Sunday, January 03, 2010

December 25-
December 26-My brother in law's dog, Daisy.

December 27-My gift from the boys...I had a little help opening it before I even got it haha...Tateer was in the spirit!


December 28-A little window shopping with a gift certificate



December 29-Wanted this one to be a little different so I played with it a bit more in Photoshop. I used one of Harry's Filters...old film




December 30-Christmas Cheer





December 31-Basketball scrimmage






January 1-I know it's dark but I didn't want to show Tater's face on the blog....he was enjoying his play with these brass rings...not sure what they go to but he found alot of uses for them!







January 2-New cds and my Precious Moments book I look up the figurines in and record what I have...








January 3-K's new toy...Slimey









No comments: