Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I slept so well last night! I did end up going to our friends house and getting a Zone Therapy treatment and within ten minutes of the treatment I could feel things relaxing and the pressure in my shoulders going away! I came home and went to bed, watching the beginning of the rescue of the miners in Chile dozing off a bit here and there. I woke up when I heard the cheering and saw the first man come up and out of the capsule, and then the second, but after that I was out! I woke up when K came to bed, he had taken the garbage out and if Teddy (miniature poodle) is under the bed when you either take or bring back the garbage can next to our bed he lets you know that he is NOT happy! He was loud enough that I jumped when he started growling and barking! I don't think I moved until 6 this morning after that! Now with things moving back into place and muscles relaxing I feel like I'm about 90 years old, but it's much better than how I was feeling before!

It's just me and Little Miss today. She's running around singing and getting into things that she shouldn't be lol! At least she's happy! Hopefully she continues to have a good day, Grandma P is picking her up today and it's Grandma's birthday so I hope to get her to sit and color a picture this morning.

Then it's Awana tonight! It's school spirit and parents night! The counsel time is on Isaac & Rebekah. Should be a fun night!

Well, off to chase Little Miss! Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Just getting caught up. Hope your Grandma is doing ok. I'm no stranger to the whole family drama thing... blah! Even when you don't want any, it seems to find you.

I wish our dog would sleep under the bed. She's taken to sleeping at the end of our bed on MY side. I'm not sure how I feel about that... 65 lbs of dog takes up a little more room than I'd like, but she does keep my feet warm! HAHA!

Hope you have a great day! :)

Heidi said...

Thanks Brandi! Grandma is doing better, she was moved to a nursing home where she can get some physical therapy yesterday. My aunt actually called me!

I really do hate the family drama thing...don't know what I did but I'm not real high on the totem pole/likeability meter. On either side. Oh well, can't please everyone I guess.


Teddy only sleeps under the bed when it's warm, when it gets cooler he'll start out under there but end up in bed with us. Good thing he's only a little dog, 16 pounds or so. I can't imagine 65 pounds of dog! But it would be nice to keep the feet warm, I agree!

Have a great evening!