Friday, October 08, 2010

It's Friday! And it's Homecoming!

Yesterday was a LONG day with the little one, but after she had gone home K took me for a drive to get some pictures and relax a bit and then it was off to prayer meeting and Worship Team rehearsal. It was great! This week we're singing Shout to the North, I Worship You, and Speak O Lord. And of course no one went home right away after practice was over and there were a few extra songs that were sung/played. Great therapy!

The kids get out of school three hours early today for Homecoming. That means no school for Mr. Bug, so he's here hanging out with me...Little Miss will be here for a couple hours maybe this morning, her Mommy has a Drs appointment....which reminds me I don't think I mentioned...her Mommy is expecting baby #2 in March and has already asked me to save a spot for the new little one! It will be different to have a tiny baby in the house again...Little Miss was almost 1 when she started and she already seems so grown up! Anywayyyyyyy Grandpa is going to drop Bug's brothers off after school and K is going to get out of work early and we are going to walk the few blocks up town to watch the parade...and give the boys a sugar high with the candy that's thrown haha!

We haven't decided if we're going to the game tonight or not yet...it's supposed to be nice, in the 80s today and probably tomorrow too! I love this weather! So not ready for winter!

Well, better get running and get my typing work done so I can get out and enjoy this beautiful weather!

Love and hugs!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Fall is great - wonderful weather & fun events like Homecoming!

Enjoy it all!!!!

Brandi said...

Hey girl! Just getting caught up. Whew, you stay busy!!!

I'm loving the weather right now too. It's been in the mid-eighties. Next week we're back in the 90's, but that's gonna feel like spring after the HOT summer we had. ;)

I can wait to see some of the pics you've been taking. I just know they're fantastic.

Have a great weekend! :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hedi, glad to see that you're blogging again! I haven't been by in so long becuase you stopped. Hope you're going to start sharing pictures with us again.