Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Faith!!!!!!! I hope you have a GREAT day!!! Big hugs!!!

The kids finally went back to school today! I am SO thankful that Mr. C is back at school! Yesterday wasn't so bad, but Tuesday was awful with him! Of course Miss M and Monster followed suit...things just go better with him in school. I don't know what it is because he wasn't that bad over the summer, now I dread late starts, early outs, or no school days. Maybe things will get better now that all the hustle and bustle of Christmas is over too.
My Grandparents stopped over today with a laundry basket of tennis shoes for me to see if I can use. I had mentioned just before Christmas that I was looking for a good pair of shoes to wear to the Fitness Center. I may keep a pair or two, but I think that alot of them will be going to the goodwill store....I already have four pairs of tennis shoes (I found a good pair to wear to the Fitness Center the Friday before Christmas) and some just really aren't my style anyway....lol or maybe that would make a good ebay auction!
I think that as much as I hate to really I will have to make another trip to Wal Mart this weekend. One of my friends told me that their eyelash yarn is on sale, and seeing as I was hired to do another scarf on Sunday I will need to do a bit of yarn shopping....I think I am going to have to start another business on the side here lol! Ok ok ok if you twist my arm I will admit that I really do like yarn shopping too! I like seeing all the different colors and dreaming of what they will look like.....sigh......huh, what, oh sorry started dreaming there....

No comments: