Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Wow! I can't believe it's December already! It is going to be a busy month! We already have tickets for a local community theater play of the Velveteen Rabbit for this weekend, C and I are going to Madrigal at the High School (the High School Choir serves a midevil times type meal complete with costumes...for the kids...and entertainment. They even have a boar's head!) We have our church's family Christmas program, and C and I have to do our yearly Christmas baking! Lots of fun!

It's supersize night at Awana tonight! I have my supersize item picked out, but K still has to choose his. I can't wait to see what the kids have chosen!

It's snowing a bit again today. Nothing really amounting to much but the snowflakes are in the air. Little Miss is a bit confused and keeps looking at me and asking "Raining?" I'll tell her it's snowing but in five minutes or so we're having the same conversation all over again!

Well, it's back to work with my typing (PM and C were away for a couple weeks so I had a bit of a vacation too!) so I'd better get busy and get to work so I won't be rushing with the play this weekend!

Have a great day!

No comments: