Friday, November 11, 2005

And still bummed

I'm still sorta bummed today...can't pinpoint why exactly just one of those days I guess. I should be fairly happy even, I finished the second Awana scarf and started on the third! Monster has been fairly good, no M and Mr C today, they are with Grandma and Grandpa. And Monster will be gone at an early time today as she and Mommy have appointments for haircuts.
I don't know if I will be singing yet or not, guess I will find out tonight. I will be going anyway and just sit and knit if nothing else. I feel like I really haven't gotten much knitting done at all this week so all I want to do is just sit and knit and knit and knit........
Looks like I could be adding another scarf to my list to make yet too lol I just can't get enough.
Really just need to get out of this funk!

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

I think the funk is catching.