Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pretty quiet around here.....

Knitting went well last night, I did learn a couple things even though I didn't think I would. It was nice to get out and spend some time with the "girls". And one of the girls brought her two younger daughters with her, the older one wanted to learn how to knit and the younger wanted to come along and watch. It was alot of fun!
I took the girls to playgroup again today. It was just the girls and Pastor's grandsons again. There was a different lady running it but it went really well. M was playing shy at first but she quickly warmed up and all four kids had lots of fun running in circles around the two rooms!
I am almost finished with the first Awana scarf. I am hoping that I can finish it this afternoon before I have to go and get Mr. C so I can start the second one to work on in the car while we are waiting for him. I am giving myself a panic attack about getting these done before store on the 7th.
Not alot going on around here tonight. I am going to call and see if the girl who cuts my hair is working tonight and try to get down there and get an appointment and if not I will be knitting away. I go to Smart Styles in Wal Mart to get my hair cut and apparently they are not taking appointments anymore, just walk ins and you sign up in a first come first serve basis. I had made an appointment before but apparently things have changed. Sooooo now I call and see if she is working and if she is hope and pray that Monster leaves at a decent hour, practically boot her and her Mom out the door and make a mad dash for the half hour drive to get there and get my hair cut.....sounds like fun doesn't it?!?


~~Updated~~I finished the first Awana scarf and I just got a start on the second!!!! Also called to see if I can get my hair cut......have to wait until Saturday!

No comments: