Thursday, November 10, 2005

A little bummed

Awana went well last night. The kids just barely made their goal of 80 kids to earn shakes next week at the fun fair. Speaking of which we really need to get it in gear and build this game we are supposed to have! We have all the supplies we just need to actually build it. Maybe this will be the project that K gets when C and I run to the bulk food store on Saturday! He is the construction half of this partership anyway lol! Only bad part to the night was that I found out that one of my clubbers wasn't there because yesterday she fell off a horse and crushed her wrist!!!!! Going to look for a florist in her town so I can send some balloons or something I think. She is such a sweet girl, I feel so bad for her.
In other news, the cyst on Monster's hand is just something to keep an eye on. Dr said that he could do surgery, but there is a high recurrance factor and it could be back with in a year, so why put her through that. But if it hurts her or gets bigger it will need to be looked at again.
Pastor talked to K last night about giving the three of us who usually sing for Worship Band a break and let some new blood in. Good idea I can see, but NOOOOOOOOO I don't want a break, do I have to take one?!?! Pastor did ask me about how I would feel taking a break last night and I did my little sniff, If I have to....he laughed and said he may still use me, he's not sure yet. I said well, K has to be there so I will probably just come and hang out while practice is going on if nothing else and he said of course! I just hate thinking of not singing. It is something that I LOVE to do and feel as if I am being punished by having it taken away. Stupid, I know, but you know how it is when something you love is taken away like that........

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

I didn't know you could sing. I'm so jealous - I try. Let me rephrase that - I have tried.. but I would never let anyone hear me.. my voice is too deep and scratchy - GAH!!

How wonderful that you have a voice so incredible that you get to be one of the regular singers in the first place!! That you can even sing in the car without the person next to you glancing sideways like you're a weirdo - is something I'm really jealous of.

Record something and put a link online!!!