Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My husband is an enabler lol

Yep, last night went to Wal Mart to buy some more yarn for the scarves for Awana and I ended up buying even more than I had planned on! I saw the Cardinal color (pictured below) and just had to buy it for a friend of ours. Their school colors are black and red and we thought that this would be just perfect for a scarf for her. It is a bit different, so I hope that it will turn out well. I also bought another couple skeins of the Capri color to make a scarf for C (Pastor's wife). She has really enjoyed the scarves I have made so far and been a great encouragement to me, so I wanted to make her one as a little thank you. K also picked out some yarn that he really liked. It is SUPER soft, very pretty, I just love it. We thought it was in the mid range for price but got up to the checkout and found out that it was the most expensive! He decided that we have both been working overtime so why not splurge once in a while. We just won't make a habit of it!
I am debating taking the girls to story hour this morning. I think they would enjoy it, but this means we will have had something Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, and Thursday Little C comes, and Friday K took off work to burn up some vacation time and spend with us. It could just be one of those weeks! I think Tuesday playgroup will be something we continue and would love to see them get interested in Story Hour, it's just Monster I am worried about. Her love of tearing pages out of books and chewing board books up make me just a tad nervous to think of her in a building full of said fun things to destroy!

No comments: