Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Gotta love short weeks!

So loving this short week! I worked yesterday and today and then I am done until next week!!!! I wasn't planning on taking the two extra days off, but Monster's Mom told me that she was off Wednesday and Friday last Friday, and then K tells me oh yeah, I'm off those days too! So I talked to M and Mr. C's Mom and she said that she would arrange for Grandma or someone to watch them, coolness!
I'm going to clean the house tonight so that is out of the way and then I plan on sleeping in tomorrow and then maybe making a run for Wal Mart as I am almost out of shampoo and conditioner and quite the list of other things. No Awana so we will pretty much have the day just to relax and do what we like.
Thursday we are going to my Mom and Dad's for dinner. K and Dad work at the same place and they give out a turkey each year...we each have two in our freezers, one from last year and one from this year, so there really should be no shortage of turkey! We were also invited over to Pastor and C's house later in the evening for pie and a visit with C's family that will be visiting and our friend C who is going to college in Chicago.
We haven't decided if we are going to brave the crowds and go shopping on Friday for sure or not yet. I think K is really leaning toward going. We were also invited out to C's Grandpa's house so we could have a visit with C on Friday or Saturday. And since it looks like C will be around for Sunday morning it looks like we will have a practice with the Worship Team and C will play the drums again! I have soooo missed having the drums in our songs!
The kids have made their turkey headbands this morning and are now playing and watching Sesame Street. In a bit we will head over for playgroup, we invited some friends to come so hopefully they will come and we will start to get a bigger group! It's usually just my two or three and Pastor and C's grandsons, nice to have new kids to play with, but every one is hoping to expand the group.
Just in case I don't get back to post, entirely possible with K home!, I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day and I wish you and yours many blessings!

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

It sounds like a lot of fun - you need pictures with the turkey headbands!!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Big hugs.