Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Busy busy busy!

Wow, it has been a busy week already and it's only Tuesday!!! Yesterday I took the girls up to the Halloween party at the daycare where Monster's Mommy works. We went trick or treating at the hospital and they had a pinata and the kids also bobbed for apples. It was pretty cute. The girls did pretty well, despite the fact that Monster had no intentions in sharing her Mommy and let us know about it as Mommy tried to help the other kids!
We had a party last night at church. During the time that we were playing games, which included me chasing a group of little ones around to make sure that they weren't trampled by the big kids, go figure lol!, I got to talk to Pastor's daughter in law and she invited me to bring the girls to the play group that she has been taking the boys to. I thought it sounded like a good idea, especially with winter coming and we won't be able to spent hours at the park like we have gotten into the habit of doing until this cold weather and runny noses has decended upon us! The girls are in a good mood so far this morning, so I think we will check it out today. It is Tuesday mornings for an hour. It sounds like it is a fairly small group, nice so M won't just get lost in the crowd, which she seems to do with a larger amount of kids around.
I am almost finished with the scarves that are going to be Christmas gifts. I am working on K's middle bil's fiance's scarf and then I have his little sisters, which I may just give to her at Christmas since everyone else is getting theirs then. I am also thinking about making one for Pastor's wife. She has been admiring them as I do them ( I have done some work on them at their place while watching movies so she has really seen some of their progression), but I just need to decide what color. One of the other ladies that is learning to knit has also talked me into making a few for the Awana store. She thought that they would go pretty well and our store keeper agreed, and knowing that this is the only place some of these kids really get to go Christmas shopping for their parents I decided to do some for them. Mine can really be done at anytime, so why not. Lol K just shakes his head!
Well, time for me to start getting the girls to clean up and get ready to go check out the play group. I will post some pictures of the daycare Halloween party soon.

No comments: