Thursday, August 06, 2009

And the four day weekend begins!!!

Today is day one of my four day weekend! I almost ended up working today, but the boys Grandma has them instead. I didn't know if they were coming for sure or not, so I got up at the normal time and did my normal routine of shower and chores and things and it's a good thing I did. I got a call from PM and I went in to the church and made some copies and did some other preparations for the outdoor service on Sunday and made some copies for PM for his premarital councelling. That took care of most of the morning! I was glad to do it...I was wondering what I was going to do with myself with no Sunday School and no PowerPoint this week and a four day weekend!
I've been doing more laundry since I got home and I'm getting ready to work on the Hymn Book indexes that I have been slowly but surely plugging away at. I found out that I have another picture project to work on too! PM and C's son is graduating this year and his aunt is going to do a scrapbook for him and C told me that almost all of the pictures she has of J over the last three years are ones that I have taken. So, I'm going to go through my pictures and get copies made of the good ones and send them to the aunt so she can make the scrapbook. Again, a much needed project because I only work two days next week! And no PowerPoint again that week either!
I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to share after this weekend. I have heard that some are camping tonight for the family camp weekend, so we might head out to the campground (it's only a couple miles from my house) and see what everyone is up to tonight. We'll probably go and spend some time out there Friday and Saturday too. I don't know if we will camp or not yet, K may have to work on Saturday and camping and getting up at 4:30 in the morning just don't work well together for him!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Have a great long weekend!