Friday, August 21, 2009

Rainy day

Yesterday afternoon was alot of fun! C had ALOT of corn! I husked and she cut it off the cobs and mixed it with half and half (I think) and butter and baked it for an hour and then put it into bags to keep in the freezer. We had some good talks while we were working on that! PM and C are such an encouragement to me, such great friends, I am so thankful for them!
It's a rainy day today and I have three boys to keep busy! We've watched a little tv and now they are coloring. We will probably bring out the playdough at some point, and the big floor puzzles, maybe even a board game or two.
I'm still adjusting to the new schedule and getting up an hour earlier for R, the next door neighbor's little guy. We'll see how long I have to keep up this schedule, his Mom has a meeting about her financial aid to go back to school this afternoon. If it doesn't work out I don't think she will be able to keep going.
Tonight is meet the team night at school. I don't know how much "fun" that's going to be if it keeps raining. Hopefully they have a plan B!

No comments: