Friday, August 28, 2009

Where did this week go??

Wow, with this new schedule the days are just flying by! I'm still trying to get used to getting up an ho ur earlier than I had been. It's been good, I've been getting alot more done, but I have been so tired at the end of the day! Monday I ate supper and the next thing I knew I was waking up at nine to go up to bed and I had no problem getting back to sleep and slept through the night!
The schedule is changing again as there were more let go from K's job and one of my daycare Dads was let go (Little C, Slo-Mo, and Miss A's Dad). Another friend of ours was let go as well. I will be done by about 4 at the latest now. Otherwise it will be noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays, one on Fridays, and three on Mondays and Wednesdays if I don't have L, Mr. T, and Tater. I don't know what will happen with the other three, their Dad was on the phone with "headhunters" all day yesterday and there has been talk about a move too. I have a few projects going on right now that I am not complaining about the extra time, but it is a hit to the pocketbook and sad to think about them moving. My daycare families are like family to us.
I am excited today...last night we recorded two radio messages and tonight we have music practice tonight!! We haven't had music practice in a LONG TIME!!! I also got some powerpoint to do after a month of not having any! And there was an extra worksheet to type!
We have a birthday party for Tater on Saturday and an Awana meeting on Sunday. It should be a fun filled weekend!
I hope you all have a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Sorry to hear about the kiddos and their dad. It must be hard to get attached to them and then have something like that happen. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Jen said...

I know what you mean! I am exhausted this week! I hope you have a great weekend!!