Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another cold and rainy day today. Good thing my plans for the day involve being inside and sitting at a table and stamping and coloring lol!

Finally got all the laundry put away last night...didn't go to bed until midnight lol but hey, the job is done lol!

Really wishing that I could take work on editing pictures today but that would involve taking the whole desktop computer and the external hard drive. Not so sure that is going to work.

Well, I know this isn't much of a post, but I have to get going...hopefully I will be back with some pictures from the day later!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's a cold day here too but I am pretty sure it's COLDER where you are than here!!

I really itching to start working on some holiday crafts but that would mean 1-A trip to the craft store and 2-knowing what to make!!

Hope you have a great Saturday!