Thursday, November 04, 2010

I haven't forgotten to stop here and write, today has been very busy between typing and Little Miss being on again off again Velcro Baby.

We ran to Alco after Little Miss left and I found a new outfit to wear for the Veteran's Patriotic Banquet on Saturday. A nice pair of black pants and a top I can look nice and be comfortable in while I take pictures. Both will also pair nicely with quite a few other things in my closet.

The family photo shoot that was rained out a couple of weeks ago has been rescheduled for Saturday. Panic! I also have a possibility of another family photo shoot after the Banquet Saturday for the speaker and his family who are friends of ours from church. Panic!

Well, it's almost time for Prayer Meeting and I still need to change...not so appealing to show u wearing baby snot!

Hope you all had a great day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Take a deep breath and BREATHE!!! I know you'll do great on your photoshoots!!

Good luck!