Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today was my busy day with kiddos. I picked up Bug and his two brothers after school and we made apple dip and I sliced some apples and had snack and then they actually kept themselves busy reading and looking at books. They all did really well, even if Little Miss only had a 45 minute nap!

K surprised me and took the afternoon off work! Little Miss was very happy to see him, hence her short nap! She was in a very good mood for such a short nap, until Mommy came to get her, then she screamed and ran in the other direction! I walked them out to the car and she stopped crying, but started again once Mommy put her in the car and I could hear her calling my name. Little pickle!

I'm off again tomorrow. I have lots to do, laundry and house cleaning of course, but some fun pictures to edit yet and a little bit of typing. I may even get to do a little more stamping and card making in the afternoon!

A friend of ours is getting married this weekend in Brazil. His Mom grew up in our church and they are missionaries in Brazil. We just found out that we will be able to watch the wedding online. We're excited to watch and see the differences in a Brazilain wedding!

Well, I guess I don't have much more...I'll share some more pictures with you soon!

Big hugs!

No comments: