Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Back again! I got more accomplished today! I would feel alot better if I could get caught up with the laundry, but we can't have everything I guess.

Thank you for the sweet messages and hugs after my post yesterday. Today was a bit better, I did sleep well, I promise it's nothing major. Being tired, the weather, and a couple things going on right now just all adding up.

I got one family photo shoot all edited and burned 4 cds and got them out to the family. I have a few more pictures and I'll finish another one! Then just two more to go! Feeling slightly less overwhelmed with it all now too!

Awana tomorrow should be alot of fun! It's crazy hair night! I have my green hair color spray and blue glitter Tinkerbell fairy dust hair glitter stick all ready. I think I may do some random pony tails and then color the pony tails. We'll see how much time I have to get ready!

Well, I'm off to edit a few more pictures and try to get to bed at a decent hour!
Hope you all had a great day!

No comments: