Friday, November 12, 2010

Not much exciting going on around here. The cold is still hanging on. I feel better each day, but still feel terribly congested first thing in the morning.

M stopped in and gave me a treatment, hopefully that will help the sinuses too!

I slept in since I wasn't working daycare today...then I got up and cleaned the house and did a bit of laundry.

Otherwise I've been typing, typing, and more typing. I didn't even get to work on pictures like I'd hoped. Oh well, I did get alot accomplished. I was listening to the Contemporary Christian Music Choice channel on the tv while I've been typing most of the day....after supper I'm almost afraid to admit it's been the Sounds of the Season Music Choice channel....Christmas music. It just feels like that time of year now. It's colder and rainy. We had some sleet, but no snow yet, thankfully! My two brother in laws that live in Minnesota are complaining about snow!

I was excited to see some pictures from Rebecca Jo's first family photo shoot on facebook tonight! You should go check her out! RJ Photography on facebook! She does great work!

Ladies Day Away at church tomorrow! I'm going to take some stamps and things to make some cards, but I will probably take my latest knitting project or some counted cross stitch along too. Maybe I should take my Sunday School lesson too haha! I will get some pictures of the crafts and things the other ladies are working on.

I may be in for a bit of a change in the Sunday School department. There is an Elders' and Deacons' meeting Sunday night and they are going to have some discussion...one of our teachers would like a break...and they have to either find someone new there is a possibility of me being moved to the 1-3rd graders and N taking our class by himself. I don't mind either way, I just love teaching! And it is an age group that they are pretty self sufficient and a change from daycare so I'm happy either way.

Well, I still hope to get a bit of laundry put away so I better get going.
Love and hugs to you all!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Did I know you knit? I'm terrible at remembering things. I want to learn to knit or crochet. Did someone teach you or did you just figure it out? I'm hoping some ladies at our church know and maybe someone will teach me. Of course, I don't have enough time for yet another hobby, but I'd still love to learn!

I hope you are feeling better. The sniffles have been making the rounds at our house for the last 2 weeks. I'm so tired of wiping noses! :)