Sunday, November 07, 2010

I've gotten some really good ideas for ideas for names for my photography facebook page...still not sure which to choose...so if anyone else has any ideas I would love to hear them!

I woke up yesterday with a sore throat and some sinus pressure and I took some allergy meds and things got a bit better but when I woke up this morning my ears had so much pressure. We ran to Wal Mart after church and I picked up some sinus medicine for pressure and congestion and that has helped alot. I also picked up some fabric for some fleece tie blankets...one for Little Miss for Christmas and one for her baby brother (they found out on Friday the new baby is a boy!) when he is born! It is so adorable! The patterned fleece are a pink and blue camo pattern with little baby shoes one them! I got a solid pink and blue for the backside, although the blue looks like it has a little bit of white mixed in there, sort of sky looking. I'll try to get some pictures. I have one other blanket to make too for a friend from church who found out she is having a girl in January after having two boys! Definately had to find some pink for her!

The blankets are sort of a "tradition" at our house. I have one of my own that I love, I have made one for each of the daycare kids for the past four or five years. I think I've made eight or so already.

Well, better keep moving and try to get a few more pictures edited before I crash for the night...hope you all had a great day!

No comments: