Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I haven't shared any pictures in a while so I thought I would share some of my favorites...

A cloth paper doll a friend was cutting out at the Ladies Day Away
What I was working on...a little, not much progress made....at the Ladies Day Away

A 1930s sewing machine one of the ladies brought to the Ladies Day Away. She uses it quite often from the sounds of it. I loved the pattern on the side and took a few shots while she was laying out her quilt.


A 1930s sewing machine one of the ladies brought to the Ladies Day Away. She uses it quite often from the sounds of it. I loved the paatern on the side of the machine and got a few shots while she was laying her quilt out. Hubby brought out the spray bottle and I had fun shooting the spider out in our bushes...straight out of the camera



This spider was out in our bushes I had alot of fun shooting him straight out of the camera










Fall sunset out my front door straight out of the camera. I know there's alot going on with the tree branches but I LOVED the color! Straight out of the camera

Mom and Dad at the family photo shoot...Bug looked and said eeeww edited color and lighting






Boys running off some energy at the family photo shoot edited color
and lighting







One of my favorites from the family photo shoots they were turning around to walk towards me and Mom and Dad just naturally looked down at the kiddos edited color and lighting








One from the family photo shoot...edited the color and lighting a bit











Leaves in the lake











Looking downstream at the new trout run at our local lake












The new trout run at our local lake













Hubby and I on one of our photo drives :)











Peek a boo with my little boo















Summer sunset straight out of the camera
















Summer sunset over a field near our house straight out of the camera


















Summer sunset near our house straight out of the camera

















Summer sunset straight out of the camera



















Summer sunset over the cornfield straight out of the camera



















Snow on the deck the other morning...thankfully it wasn't much and melted quickly!































Fabric paper dolls a friend was cutting out at the Ladies Day Away





















2 comments:

Jen said...

WOW!! Those are great!! You really do have a talent for photography!! That's one skill I haven't learned yet!! Maybe one day!!

Hope you have a great Thursday!

Rebecca Jo said...

I love the pic of all the family walking away... very nice...

All those sky photos are BEAUTIFUL! I especially love the bale of Hay pic... the sky is just so calming with that pink hue.